From:
Christy Schulte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2009 18:45:47 -0600
They have some menus that don't talk, but for basic features they just work
right out of the box. Talking caller ID is automatic, speaker phone and
handset paging is done with a single keystroke or two, volume is adjustable.
So unless you're wanting to get into the other stuff you should be fine. Now
the answering machine I can't say much about, I know it has some talking
features but as I don't use it, that's about all I know.
Christy

Freebie Force, a great resource for finding free stuff and even making cash.
http://faylen.nocashever.com
Or email me for more info.