From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 21:36:24 -0400
I'm the same way, but that UT-102 is a bear to take out of a radio once you
get it in a radio, I've tried it and it usually sticks to something with an
adhesive pad and in the 706 radios, it's right over a coupe little diodes
and I wouldn't even try to take it out of a radio like that, I think the 718
is just as bad so more then likely if you'll find one cheap it will be one
some one bought and never used and I doubt there are many out there. Just
for your info,  I always put my own in the radios so I don't know about
other radios but I know with those 2, those are the icoms I've had.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3