Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2008 00:37:07 -0600
I would try putting out some Ham sticks all u need is on mout and just
change out the sticks for the bands  short black    no one can see them
at night. ha ha
i would get a 20 meter and 40 meter and 80 meter where the most action
is   i am sure you can figure some sort of mount
73
just my 2 cents
Jon
W9AOL