From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 11:31:44 -0400
    Sounds good, Russ. ... At least you got it working again.

I know how frustrating that can be, as I'm sure everyone else on this list
does too.

If you ever have problems like this, always ask.  I continue to be very
impressed with the folks on this list, the knowledge that exists here, and
how I am never made to feel like I have asked a stupid or inappropriate
question.

73 de Tom Behler: Kb8TYJ