From:
Henry Brugsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 16:02:07 +0100
Hi Lou, thanks for the update.
Here in the Isles, I don't keep up on the latest, and as they say, I got the
teashirt.
Guess I was lucky.
When I took the Advanced some years ago at the FCC office in Boston the very
significantly lovely FCC engineer in charge told me that she was leaving
towards the end of that year, and if I wanted an FCC administered exam for
the Extra, I'd better get my scates on.
So, I did, and the rest is history. I think I was one of the last, if not
the last to pass through that office.