From:
KK4AHX Darren Duff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2014 06:15:49 -0500
Just a thought folks. You could make a rule in your screenreaders
pronunciation dictionary to ignore these and then the problem would go away.
I know it's an extra step, but if the power is there why not use it? Just an
idea. I think most if not all windows screenreaders have this capability. I
might even try it myself!

73.
Darren Duff.
amateur radio station KK4AHX.