From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Aug 2009 05:52:57 -0500
A friend of mine, asked me to help sell her braillenote PK.  It comes with
Sendero 4.2 installed, their is one upgrade available.  it has a bluetooth
receiver, and a nice case.  I am not sure which version of keysoft is
installed on it, but can check.  Asking price $2,300 negotiable.  Please
write me off list if you are interested.  Their is a reasonable transfer fee
for the Sendero license, my memory says $75.00, but don't hold me to that.
To get my address, open the message, right click, go up to properties, open
that and under details you will find it.  I am not writing it in my message,
because spam hunters look for that information, and all of a sudden you are
getting Nigerian Prince e-mails and I don't know what all!

H T Kaufman MSW LCSW
Adaptive Technology Instructor