Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 02:03:22 -0600
DOn't know what this might have to do with ham radio but a couple of
comments.

IF you're listed in a telephone directory one can find all sorts of
sources of maps to your front door.  IF you've got an amateur callsign
and you don't use a post office box you can be found that way as well.

Now if you guard your privacy as I do you use a P.O. box for mail and
have an unpublished phone number.

Look me up in the license databases you get a post office box.  Try
finding my phone number, it doesn't exist in phone company databases
as far as you know.  EVen when I give out business cards they have my
phone number and a P.O. Box.  FOr awhile I was using a yahoo account
but am not going to pay them to get spammed on the internet just to
have an email ad to give out to the public.

73 de nf5b

Richard Webb

Electric Spider Productions

--- Benjamin Franklin, NOvember 1755 from the
Historical review of Pennsylvania