From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 10:45:21 -0500
    Ok, Ok, everyone, hold the phone!

I just checked my office voicemail message from Freedom Scientific, and
here's the correct info.

If I had the Standard Maintenance Agreement, Jaws 6.0 would cost me $200.
Without the SMA, it's $260.  I guess the same holds for Jaws 7.0 when it
comes out.

So, I was mistaken--Please disregard my earlier post;  I wrote it last night
at the end of a very very long day, and you know what happens to human
memory under those conditions.  HI!  HI!

At any rate, I'd still be interested in any comparisons between Jaws 5.0 and
6.0 for those who are able to provide such information.  Since 7.0 is going
to come out this Fall, I may just wait for that one.

Again, sorry for the mis-information in my earlier post.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ