From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2011 06:59:03 -0400
    Steve:

I think there were a few Morocco stations on, but I was not successful
snagging them, so you are ahead of me on that score.

Again, though, the big thrill for me was to see 10 open, and 15 in great
shape at least yesterday afternoon.

Looking very much forward to the CQ WPX CW contest toward the end of May.

P.S.  The Carolina Windom held up during the contest, even when using the
amp, so it appears that I have escaped the feared moisture re-infiltration,
at least so far.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ