From:
"Nathan, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 11:33:33 -0700
There are snap on chokes available.  Radio Shack has some smaller ones but
there are larger ones available which will even fit RG8 cable so there ought
to be something out there which would fit the serial cable for the QSY'er.
However, I would hope John Hansen would look at the problem and bypass
things to a degree where this won't be a concern in the future.

Take care all and very 73.
Kevin, K7RX

Kevin Nathan, Independent Living Coordinator
Dept. of Services for the Blind
3411 S. Alaska
Seattle, Wa 98118
Voice:  (206) 721-6450