From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2012 00:00:25 -0700
George is probably making less than that...
A persons ability to earn big money is not always directly reflected in
their intelligents or sharp whit though lol.
I'd rather listen to Mr. Bell, than to Mr. Norry.
At least Art new the BS when he heard it and would indicate such, George
tends to pretend he believes everything he hears without exception.
It's obviously a fringe show, but one must try to weed out the obvious crap
sometimes, and GN doesn't.

73
Colin, V A6BKX