From:
"Nathan, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 17:08:03 -0700
Hi All,

Thanks for the answers on the RS speaker mic.  I'll try to sell it.

On the question about picket fencing, this is just natural fading and will
occur whenever you move with a vhf or uhf radio as things such as buildings
and trees block or reflect the signal for a while.  Nothing wrong with your
radio.

Take care all and very 73.

Kevin Nathan, Independent Living Coordinator
Dept. of Services for the Blind
3411 S. Alaska
Seattle, Wa 98118
Voice:  (206) 721-6450