From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 01:27:55 -0600
i new it was going to be this summer...though allot of the older hams around
here swore up and down it would never happen...i guess they will be eating
crow now for some of the comments made during conversations regarding the cw
requirement on the air.
I have the equipment, i just have to rearrange the antenna and make sure
things are resonating properly and then i can start experimenting on HF.
For now planning on running a 20 meter inverted V with the apex about 16
feet up.
73
Colin, V A6BKX