From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 05:58:46 -0600
I am loving all this information about the T.H.F.6.A.  Do yo have
to be in a certain mode to toggle the bands back and forth?
Otherwise how does it distinguish whether you need to use it as a
band selector or not?  Also does it have duel band monitoring and
if so can you shut it off?  I don't really like duel band
monitoring although most rigs have it nowadays although in this
case it might be tri-band monitoring.

Also, how do you let it know that you want out of band coverage?
Like if you wanted to listen to tv audio do you have to know the
exact frequency the tv station is on or is there some way of
using the channel numbers?  I know I probably didn't say that
right, but I hope you know what I mean.  73's..

Harvey Heagy (N.5.H.A.U.