From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 08:38:46 -0500
The jaws version is exactly the same, the problem is, the authorization,
that's different because pro versions of OS's usually are in businesses,
they charge more for pro authorizations so they can get more money form
businesses, but jaws itself is exactly, 100% the same, it's the same exact
program.