From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 2016 15:26:10 -0500
Ron,

This makes me cringe.  I've made a serious effort ober the past 2 years
to improve my CW contest  skills.  I'm still playing in the boy's
department, but an e-mail like that would have pissed me off big time.

I've never got the hang of using a paddle, so  I do my  CW contesting
and DXing with the  automated CW through the logging software.   Press a
key and send the pre-programmed message  at whatever speed you want.

Whatever you do, have fun.  It's just a hobby and contests are just a game.

73, Steve KW3A