From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 08:27:08 -0400
OK, I just aquired a IC-706MK2, has anyone on this list ever used, owned, or
tried one?  If so can they let em knwo what I need to be careful of. Also, I
can't find one on the icom web site, is there a manual available in either
TXT or PDF form that i can look at? for that radio?  It won't be in until
next week some time but I am very impatient and want to be able to connect
it and turn it on and use it the second it comes in through the door.  New
toys you know?  anyway, if anyone has any info on that particular radio I
would greatly apreciate it.
73 N1UMJ
John Miller
aol instant messenger and yahoo messager screen name: JEMracing3