From:
Walt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2006 13:30:35 -0400
In the Address Book, press CTRL+G. This opens a dialog in which you can
create a new group list. You then have the option of directly entering
addresses or, and this is the key part, selecting addresses already in the
address book. I _think_ that if you choose to create the list this way, you
may be able to use the technique of holding down the CTRL key and arrowing
down the list, pressing the SPACEBAR on each entry you want to include, but
I haven't created a list in so long that I forget if this works or not.

Hope this helps.