From:
Scott Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2012 19:37:20 -0400
You know the dum question is the one you don't ask. Sadly no matter the hobby or profession, you will always find those who feel the need to put others down. I for one only get pist at people when they do not make absolutely any effort to find the information for themselves and continue to ask the same question over in 10 different ways. I for one will try to find the answer on my own unless I really am not sure where to start looking. I'm always willing to help anyone because sharing knowledge is also a way to expand your own knowledge. After all, if there is a way to do something, there is probably a dozen other ways to do the same thing. And you just might learn something new or a new way to do something.
I am not a super technical person myself, but I do like to learn what I can and figure out how to use it. TIme seems to be my enemy more than anything else. :)

Scott