From:
"Robert E. Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 22:41:14 -0400
Hi, Chuck:

The Handi-Ham URL is simplified from earlier postings.  Now it is:
http://www.handiham.org.  You can get all of the membership information
from that site.

While you are there, why not listen to the streaming audio of the weekly
newsletter.  You can also read the text copy with your screen reader.

Finally, there is a whole section specifically for HAMS who are
blind.  Annual membership is $8.  I checked it again today.

73

Bob Martin

KC3FI