From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2006 13:21:25 -0500
    Yeah, Steve. ...

I could use that update info as well, since I assumed that if I had the SMA,
which I do, FS would automatically send the updates to me.

Well, so much for assumptions!

Please tell us how to enable updates so we are sure to get the newest
versions when they come out, whether via CD or on line.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ