From:
Richard WEbb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 02:27:28 -0600
HI folks,

Am looking to get something (possibly new but probably used) that will
do crossband repeat between 70 cm and 2 meters.  my xyl and I use a
simplex frequency for most of our comms and I'd like to be able to use
it as well when out and about with an ht.  My 2 meter rig currently
doing base duty doesn't do ctcss tone encode and that means an
upgrade for this rig anyway, and while upgrading may as well consider
something with dual band capability and the ability to do cross band
repeat while I'm at it.

Any suggestions of makes and models to look at?  AScii manuals
availibility is a plus too while cruising the hamfests this summer.

Thanks and 73.

Richard Webb

Electric Spider Productions

If you put garbage in a computer nothing comes out but garbage.  But
this garbage, having passed through a very expensive machine, is
somehow enobled and none dare criticize it.