From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2012 10:04:36 -0000
Hi

Although I am primarily a JAWS user, I also have W E which works much better
with some programs.
NVDA is also a good option especially as it can be free.
I find that JAWS works better with Win-Test than the other two, and am just
playing around with N1MM and N3FJP both of which I know Kelvin uses with W e
 With success.

73

ATB

David W Wood