From:
Angelo Sonnesso <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angelo Sonnesso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2013 08:41:01 -0400
It is a tri-band vertically polarized beam covering 20, 15, and 10 meters.
They claim you don't need a tower because it's best performance is at 10
feet above ground.
If you do a google search, there are some other articles about this beam.
I guess I will have to find an accessible rotor box.
I think a TV rotor might work.

73 N2DYN