From:
Gary Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 16:22:30 -0500
Hi,

Well, you don't need to do anything with MSCONFIG unless you want to stop
Mcafee from running altogether and even then you will likely find an option
in the program itself to keep it from starting with windows. I guess I have
forgotten exactly why you don't want Mcafee to run. Are you trying to get
rid of it completely?

Gary