From:
andy m0ceg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2006 00:40:55 +0100
Hello Steve,  Ok yes I am going to get a vertical antenna the Diamond CP 6,
this one is  suppose to be very good plus I have been told by a friend that
I can tune up on 160 meters but this is to be seen,  I like the sound of the
Palstar A T U that you are using it sounds very good,  is this a manual or
automatic?  I shall look forward to hopefully working some of you on here on
the HF frequencies,  73, Good DX,
Andy M 0 C E G
You can look me up on QRZ.COM