From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2006 16:57:41 -0400
    Thanks, Steve.

I'm anxious to read that article that has been mentioned earlier.

I wrote Mike to ask him to send it to me privately.

Maybe this summer, when I am feeling brave, I'll try to solder one or two
connectors just to see if I can do it.

Sure beats paying for someone else to do it for you.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ