From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2011 16:33:54 -0700
I don't think we'll get it back.  UPS says they have no plans to use it,
but I read somewhere there is other stuff there now.  I don't recall the
details, but it is a strange mode.  Getting it back is like taxes gooing
down, won't happen.  I can remember back in the sixties they built the
turn pike from Kansas City to Wichita.  Was going to be a toal road
until it was paid for.  Guess what, still is a toal road and part of i
70 and they rake in the coin!!
73
Butch
WA0VJR