From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2012 13:18:29 -0400
Hi Phil,
I love, that idea, that's the best way to do it.
I think I'll go out and get a bunch of pins, hopefully, I never have to use them, but if we do, we will, in this area, that is. There are a bunch of hams around here with direction finding equipment and antennas, and we will use them.
Trippy, ac8s
I've heard of hams doing that, thankfully.
Trippy, ac8s