From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 2011 11:38:27 -0400
        Butch:

You were indeed just at my noise level when you checked in, and I was hoping
that, as the net progressed and the band lengthened out a bit, your signal
would come up.  However, when I called for you, you didn't appear to be
there, and it didn't seem like anyone else heard you.  I tried for you once
again at the very end of the net, around 5 p.m. my time 4 p.m. your time,
but heard nothing.

Keep trying to see what you can do in future nets.  I do think it might be a
bit of a long haul between Michigan and Kansas on 40 meters at the time of
the round table, especially now with the switch to daylight savings time.
However, there are others on the net in Illinois and Wisconsin who, I would
think, should be able to hear you and relay you in if needed.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ