From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 13:30:30 -0400
would that be me?  I use lol a lot, mainly because that's what I was taught
from the start,  what can I say, I learned everything I know about computers
and internet from myself and just doing what others do so I picked that up
as well as all the other ones you come across everywhere. I don't know, it's
just me, I always gotta be different or it isn't me  grin, lol, hi hi  how
ever you put it, now I'm all confused, time for a nap.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3