From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2011 22:27:35 -0500
    Kevin:

It's stories like this that cause me to believe that ham fests will never go
away.

You can so often be pleasantly surprised with who you will run into that
you've talked to on the air so many times, but never met in person.

I hope Pete continues to check into our 20-meter net whenever he can.  He
obviously has our best interests in mind.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ