From:
Scott Shade <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Shade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 14:43:12 -0500
Hello all.  I'm setting up an echolink conference for all who are interested
tonight at 8:00 P.M. central time providing that the weather allows it.  We
are experienceing some interesting weather here right now.  I think I can
probably host about seven connections to my echolink safely on my dsl
connection so if anyone wants to do some rag chewing, just look for kb9dlz
in your station list and connect up.  I believe I have everything set right
so this should be rather neat to try.  Take care all, hope to see you
tonight.  Oh, I have set my echolink to allow a multiconference butt, I
don't know if that will allow me to piggy back to anyone else or not, I'm a
bit confused as to how that can work or not, the restrictions on it are a
bit confusing to me.  Take care all,
Scott
kb9dlz