Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2007 00:10:16 -0400
Best advice Robert is to look at them hands-on.  Most of the stereos now are
menu-driven.  Some are multi-layered menus that are a bitch, excuse my French,
to operate.  I had a Sony STR1000 that I borrowed while my Yamaha was being
repaired.  I could not reliably set the stupid presents.

In looking at another store, the Yamaha RX659 I think it was, seemed to have a
bit more predictability in the menu system than the Sony.  Only in the
lowest-end models can you avoid a lot of the menu garbage.

Steve, K8SP