From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2013 14:29:31 -0500
If you read Alan's earlier post on this thread, he graduated from MIT as an
Aerospace Engineer.  Obviously this enabled him to land a good job and is
now reaping the benefits for his hard work as a blind person.

One of are alumni, (now deceased), who graduated from the Illinois School
for the Visually Impaired received a PHD in Nuclear Physics and worked for
the federal Governments department of Nuclear Regulations.

My point, you need to get off your but and make things happen and not wait
for it.

Not everyone can become a Aerospace Engineer or Nuclear Physicist, but
everyone has the potential to do better than live off Uncle Sam and the tax
payer.

Howard #3