From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 22:56:29 -0500
Hi.

It seems to me that with computers being part of our ham shacks, and the
way that we communicate on this list, that such things are at least closely
related to ham radio.

Anyway, as much as I am pretty good with a computer, I still manage to
learn a thing or two every once in a while on this list.  I think a little
tolerance for those things that are at least related to ham radio is a good
thing.  Shoot, compared to some lists that I've been on, the level of off
topic stuff on this list is pretty tame in my estimation.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]