From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2007 23:21:21 -0400
There are no plans to turn off the analog transmitters on either A M or FM.
A FM station recently tried to begin broadcasting only in digital mode and
was denied a license by the FCC do to a lack of an analog signal.
Bob, [log in to unmask], K8LR
Skype Name: bobtinn
Life is full of challenges, that's what makes it interesting!