From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2008 13:51:09 -0800
O.K., I see what you mean.  Well here is another trick, and it really
does work.  If you have a ways to go to a ground and want to keep rf
out, use a run of coax using the center as the ground wire and bypass
shield at each end to this wire or I should have siad that other way
around, with a .001 cap.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr