From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 14:42:22 -0400
    Richard:

I use a ham4 rotor with a Beam Location Indicator from Handihams, and have
had great success with that arrangement.  The leads to the Beam Location
Indicator simply connect to several of the terminals on the back of the
rotor box, with no soldering required.

I am sure Handihams could give you more information on the availability of
this accessory, but I think I paid $30 for mine about seven years ago.

Hope that helps.

Best 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ