From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2014 10:24:54 -0500
When I was looking for HF antennas I looked at the Force 12, however, I
don't remember if it was the LP or not.  The main reason I didn't purchase
it as reviews complained about the complexity of the assembly and adjustment
of the antenna.  I didn't need that hassle.

Howard #3, w a 9 y b w