From:
RiverWind <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 13:05:36 -0400
That was very well said Walt; I quite agree. Some people seem to be just
sitting around waiting for someone to pis them off. Your remarks were
totally innocent, and quite true for all I know. I frankly, would rather
live in a neighborhood that had a mob influence, so as to mitigate any
gang influence, that is of course, if I lived in a large city, which I
don't.

The only mob or even gangs that we have where I live, are racoons,
aposems, squirrles, crows and the like, but none of them own fine
restoraunts.
Ray

You are cordially welcomed to pay a visit to the Jacksonian
Electronic Institute of Pagan/ Para-Normal Studies.
<LI><a href="http://www.panix.com/~rayjay">Click here to enter.</a>