From:
Ed Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 23:14:34 -03-30
Hi Don:
To download Echolink visit:
http://www.echolink.org
I have jfw scripts for it kicking around here on one of my pc's in a
zip file so if you use jfw and want them I can send them to you, I
downloaded the scripts when I downloaded the software a couple of days
ago but I haven't as of yet needed to use them because the little bit
of the program I have used looks decently accessible.
In regard to using Echolink in a routed environment you will likely
need to forward ports.
See the following url.
http://www.echolink.org/el/firewall_solutions.htm
What you need to do is well documented on the above page though as I
am sure the steps for doing it are different from router model too
router model you may need to consult the docs for the router and or
find someone who is familiar with the router you have to help you if
you can't figure it out yourself.
Hth, good luck, and 73.

---
Ed Barnes -- VO1ELB -- [log in to unmask]
P.O. Box 633, Harbour Grace, NL, Canada   A0A 2M0
+1-709-596-3165