From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2008 18:30:36 -0400
Hi, again, everyone.

I just wanted to let you know that I spent this afternoon getting acquainted
with my new TW1, and it's an absolutely amazing piece of equipment!

The sWR readings, as well as the forward and reflected power indications are
extremely helpful.

Also, I have figured out how to use the TW1 with my old manual MFJ
versatuner.

It took me a while, but I did notice that, in order to tune an antenna
effectively, I had to use close to 100 watts, in order to get clear tone
indications of high forward power, low reflected power, and low SWR.

I assume this is normal?

On a related note, I have another question:

I noticed that the TW1 has the capability to take readings on 6 meters.

I am actually now thinking of ordering a TW2, and that has 6 meters also,
doesn't it?

Is six meters better on the TW1 or TW2, or doesn't it really matter?

73 from Tom behler:  KB8TYJ