From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2007 17:33:18 -0600
does anyone know of any comprehensive articles  on D star from users? not
just the advertizing crap that is put out by the manufacturer or sellers of
D star equipment.
I get the basic premise, the digital incoding of your voice, which is then
sent out and received by another digital radio which is then decoded into
voice...with some obvious handhsake senarios going on in between.
73
Colin, V A6BKX