From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2007 21:50:48 -0400
Tom,

When you land on the combo-box, press Enter to turn Forms Mode on, and then
press Alt-Down-Arrow to open the list.  You will then be able to use your
arrows to move up and down without trouble.  Most people don't realize it,
but this is the correct method of dealing with combo-boxes in JAWS.  It has
helped me on a number of sites where I thought the boxes were inaccessible.

Steve