From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Dec 2005 16:14:52 -0500
    Hi, again.

If anyone is interested, I have the complete Users Guide to the N3FJP AClog
general logging software.  If anyone wants it, e-mail me privately, and I'll
send it to you.  It's a 7.8 MB file, and is in Microsoft Word.

The users guide also can be downloaded from the n3fjp.com web site.

The problem with the users guide is that it is very visually oriented, but
with some sighted assistance to get things set up, I bet you the program
could be almost completely accessible.

That's what I'm working on here now.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ