From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2008 10:59:00 -0700

###
BRETT WINCHESTER  KD7JN
208-639-8386
###

-----Original Message-----
From: ARRL ID Section [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 9:46 AM
To: Brett Winches
Subject: Idaho QSO Party

I am forwarding this email to you in hopes that you will put this event
on your calender. It is a lot of fun.

Doug W7DVR

To ALL:
      Well it is almost that time again. The 2008 Idaho QSO Party is
almost here. This will be the 3rd year now since I have been trying to
get Idaho on the map. And so far it keeps getting bigger with more
participants. But it will not continue to grow unless we here in Idaho
get involved. So I am hoping everyone will put in at least a few hours
of operating time so that this event will get even better.
     With input from several of you I have changed the rules to make it
one 24 hour event. It runs from noon Saturday to noon Sunday Mountain
time. I am hoping that will make it more appealing for those who would
like to do so.
   Again it is supposed to be a fun event. You can do any mode, digital,
cw, phone, HF, VHF, High/low/qrp power. What ever you chose.
Just make it fun for you and help put Idaho on the map.
  I ask that you spread the word to as many as you can throughout your
clubs and friends. And if you have any questions fell free to email me.
   I have a new call as I have made Idaho my home and now it is NX7TT..
But the web page is still WWW.NT4TT.COM to find the rules. Do not let
them bother you. They look bad but are not. Again the main thing is that
you get on and have fun.

   My vy 73 to all... hope to see you on the spots..

  Ed NX7TT
Idaho Falls, Id

ARRL Idaho Section
Section Manager: Douglas V. Rich, W7DVR
This message is being sent to you via the ARRL Members Only Web site.
If you do not want to receive further messages, go to the site at:
http://www.arrl.org/members-only/memdata.html?modify=1
Log in with your username and password and change your email options.
Unchecking the "News and information from your Division Director and
Section Manager" box will prevent messages such as this one from being
sent to you.