From:
Richard Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2006 03:28:15 000

   >> no, you're paying the fcc no matter how you do it and you'll pay
   >>to renew  when it's time as well.
Yep, and the fee seems to keep getting adjusted upward.  I
think once for a brief period a few years ago there was one
decrease but it's been upward every since.
I paid of course, I think $15 when I got this one.  I've
already decided I'll pay to get this one again at renewal
time in 2012 (really hope to be back in Louisiana by then)
unless the fee goes higher than $50.  I figure $5 a year
ain't too bad, but if they go much higher i'll just ask for
a sequential extra class call, even though I really don't
want a two by two, and I like this one for numerous reasons.
It's got a good rhythm as a cw call and others as well.

73 de nf5b

Richard Webb,
Electric Spider Productions,
Eads Tn.