From:
COLLEEN ROTH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2014 14:50:56 -0500
Hello Lowell,
We all forget things as we get older. That's the good thing about braille. We can write things down and read our notes later.
I used to remember every phone number including those from the past.
I do write some phone numbers down because I do not use them very often.
Well we didn't go to Mass today because I didn't want anyone getting stuck bringing us back from Church.
We didn't really know how fast the Snow would accumulate.
I guess better safe than sorry.
Colleen, N8TNV;